Well...guess I better write a quick update. My ultrasound went fine...however, they couldn't really get a picture because of where it was located. However, it doesn't seem to be anything to worry about. I do still have many problems with my belly.... I think maybe I just have an alien living inside of me...not sure! I have been doing a daily journal of everything I eat and how I feel...that way I can really be sure that I remember things. And also that I'm getting enough fiber...I'm sure that I've been lacking in that area and maybe it is part of my problem. We shall see...if things don't improve at least I will have something to go by!!!
Now about my mom...still no news there. They are setting her up for a biopsy and we are hoping all goes well there. Not even sure when it is scheduled for yet.
Raegan danced at the basketball game the other night and she had a great time. She does enjoy doing that stuff. She always seems to be a step behind the rest of the group...but o'well..at this point it's just her job to have fun...which she did. I was proud of her for getting out there and not being afraid to do it!!!! I would post a picture but they are still on my camera!!!!
My little Brocky is coughing his little monster head off....he was awake ALL night last night. And of course, so was I!!!! He was up crying and coughing and wanting to watch cartoons at midnight... so I let him get in bed with me... since dad's gone.... and I let him watch cartoons. I was hoping that it would take his mind off of the coughing and he would fall asleep. No such luck!!!!
Well...it's the middle of January and I'm so totally sick of winter!!!! I mean.... I absolutely HATE being cold. I'm moving south at some point in my life.... too bad the husband keeps wanting to move north! It's always me and Brock....freezing... and Rae and Brent saying..."it's not cold"...not cold?....whatever...they are a couple of freaks!
Well American Idol is back on tonight!!! Always a highlight! Hopefully it will be better than last year though.... I didn't get real excited about it last year at all!!!! Didn't really have a favorite....no, not even David Cook! Too bad the husband won't be home to see it.... we love to watch the beginning of Idol when they show all the rejects...that really is the best part of the whole season! Anyway... hope everyone is having a great New Year and that you are staying warm!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment