Have I mentioned yet how much I love the new juicer I got for Christmas. Love it!!!! Right now I'm having a nice little combo of celery, cucumber, carrot and of course apple. The thing is you can add apples to anything and it's still pretty much going to taste good. Love it!!! The kids absolutely love it too. Everyday we have fresh orange juice and it tastes so much better than the store bought stuff and of course it is better for you. The unfortunate part of juicing is the cost... it doesn't take long to go through a bag of apples or oranges. It's definitely not the cheaper route to go... but it's definitely the healthier. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in this stinkin little town that is lacking in a really good grocery store. I leave town and can spend hours in a "real" grocery store. You know... one I can actually buy things like spinach and parsley... and things like that...you can juice those you know... it's amazing to me. But anyway... I do love my new juicer and it's really not that big of a pain to clean. I love it almost as much as the flip-flops my sister gave me....
aren't they cute....even in my "really big girl feet" size!!!!! I know...they are flippers.... but they have to be big to hold up my body right??? Anyway...love these shoes and am excited that they will soon be on my feet walking the beaches of Panama.... in warm weather!!!! Yeah!!!!
Well... here's a picture from the basketball game that Raegan got to dance at for the little "dance camp" thing they had here in town. It's alot of fun for the girls and I'm sure a way for the pom pom squad to make a little money. She had a great time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment