Friday, January 16, 2009
I know it's really warmer than yesterday but I'm telling you what.... I'm so freakin cold I just can't hardly even stand it anymore!!!! I'm freezing and once I'm cold it seems I just can't get warm again!!!! I really hate winter!!!! Really I do!!!! I think that it won't be long before I will be forced to move south.... I'm not sure that my body will be able to cope with the cold weather the older I get... seriously... what will I do when I'm 80...It will be 30 degrees outside and I will probably freeze to death. Well at least tonight the husband will be back home and I will have someone to keep me warm at night. Seriously, he is like a personal little space heater. Makes a huge difference in my comfort level when he's home and when he's gone... at least in the winter. Usually he's the one laying there dying because he thinks it's too hot... And I'm there saying ... here..let me touch you with my ice cold feet and cool you off!!! Anyway... Raegan did her best to keep me warm... I mean at least she is just like Brent...always hot... so it definately helped...but she's just not quite as big as Brent... she's just a small space heater. And anyway... last night she was up most of the night throwing up...so didn't make for much of a comfy sleeping night anyway...we were in the bathroom most of the time! She seems to be feeling better today. Brent has been gone since Sunday when he headed up to Des Moines for some sort of Combatives course for the guard. Basically it means they are going to beat the crap out of you. And well... from the sounds of it...they did a pretty good job of it. I guess it's kind of like some of the stuff they do on that stupid Ultimate Fighting thing. Anyway.. he was the second oldest guy there so nothing like being choked and kicked in the head by a bunch of 25 year olds. But, he did manage to survive and should be home this evening sometime. Well, guess I better go make sure the kids haven't killed each other yet. They are downstairs and being way too quiet. That's never a good sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope Raegan feels better. no fun being sick!!!!ingspi
Hey - I got my pictures back up! Yeah!!!!
Hope you get warm soon!!
Post a Comment