Monday, January 18, 2010

So I survived the day.  Had to have a root canal today!!  WooHoo!  I believe the worse part was paying the bill.  No dental insurance you know!  But other than that it went well.  I just need to make sure I take better care of my teeth I guess....I always brush twice a day and I always floss!!!  Just figures that Brent NEVER uses floss and I'm the one that ends up needing a root canal....so not fair!  Other than that we are knee deep in trying to sell Girl Scouts cookies....I'm not much of a sales person myself so I'm hoping that Raegan does okay.  We kind of have to push her to ask people but I do think that it is actually good for her to be put in this situation.  I do need to get her out in the neighborhood a bit and go to a few houses.  Her and her dad went the other day but there were several people gone. 
Mom, Terri and I went down to St. Louis the other day to see Grease at the Fox.  It was a good show.... not the best but I did enjoy it.  Although, that Taylor Hicks annoyed me....there was such hype about him being in the show and he only had one song and it annoyed me that they make it look like he's such a "star" of the show.  NO...really Ace Young is the star of the show but they don't talk about him!  O'well...still worth seeing.  The drive home was a bit interesting.  Took us a little longer than normal.  The fog was terrible for most of the trip back. 
Anyway, I still haven't gotten the Christmas tree taken down yet...think I'll attempt that tomorrow.... well...maybe because I do have a ton of errands to run and a Girl Scout meeting to plan.  Hope the meeting goes well and I find enough to keep those crazy girls busy! 
Below are photos from Christmas day!




My Mom and Dad!



Unwrapping the presents that were inside the new teepee. 



WooHoo.....new Nintendo DSi's for Christmas!




Daddy and kids on Christmas morning!


Hangin out!




Brock thought it was pretty funny that Santa only left coal in Daddy's stocking.....guess Daddy has been a bad boy this year!




Mom and kids!





The annual family photo on Christmas morning....I look so lovely in the morning don't I?



The kids at Grandma and Grandpa's house!


The Coopers!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hello, cute pictures. I would love to buy so me cookies from that little girl of yours, well I guess she's not so little anymore. But I don't want you guys to have to pay to mail them. I won't be up that way for awhile, can I send you some money and just have you mail them directly to Joe? Let me know! Jen

CFC Flames '04 said...

You're mom and dad look great!
You never even mentioned cookies. It's an unwritten rule best friends MUST buy from their friends kids no matter what. Didn't you know that? All you have to do is hand me the sheet and smile.