Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well...today is a snow day!!!!  YAY!!!  I do love it when they cancel school....might sound crazy but I just love the fact that we don't have to get out of bed on time...or get dressed on time...or even get breakfast on time... we can just "hang out"!!!  Today I've actually done the unimaginable and have actually promised the kids that I would take them sledding today.... I totally hate snow but they did get a couple of inflatable sleds for Christmas so I figure we might as well use them!  So I decided that after lunch we would head out to find a hill or two.  That will make the second time this year for me to actually get out into the snow.... amazing.... again....I HATE snow...and I HATE winter....and I HATE to be cold!!!  Really I do!!!  But that's okay....the kids will love it! Here's a few pics from our last sledding trip with Aunt Terri and Clint.  
Also some belated pictures of Raegan's 8th birthday. We went to her favorite restaurant....mexican...good thing since that's all we've got here in town. She just wanted to go to wear the hat!
Of course it's a Hannah Montana cake for Raegan.
Putting together the Polly Pocket Jet. 

1 comment:

CFC Flames '04 said...

You know I love that place but NO WAY am I ever going to wear that hat!