I've been away for awhile for a variety of reasons...but back now to do some catching up! As I look through the blog it is so crazy to me just how fast time really does fly by. Looking at the pictures of the kids makes me realize just how soon it will be and they won't be around anymore at all. They are already growing up so fast and never have a problem "dumping" mom for a better offer!! But I guess that's just how it should be! I'm glad they are always up for doing something new! He has always been my little baby and now he's going to be in 1st grade. It's actually killing me inside but at the same time so much fun to watch and see what he will do next. Sometimes it's good...and well...sometimes it's bad. Raegan has started playing minor league softball this year and I'm so excited to watch how hard she tries. I can't say that she is a natural...but boy does the girl try ... and she wants to practice ALL the time. They won their first game the other night...and unfortunately we missed it because we went to the Jimmy Buffett concert. I was so excited for her!! I do wish I had seen the game. O'well ...hopefully that won't be their only win of the season. She has a good coach and I'm so thankful for that! Some of these people take this "ball" thing WAY too serious around here... it's so crazy! I couldn't believe the first game and how the coaches from the other team were acting...really just crazy! Again so thankful that she is on a "good" team.... they may not end up with the best record but I bet they have a whole lot more fun that some of the other teams! Following are some pics....a couple from Easter.... softball...Brock playing basketball...Brock wrestling.... Jimmy concert. UGH....I so hated seeing the pictures of myself at the concert...the weight just doesn't go away and I look terrible.... I'm so sick of being fat.... anyway...let's move on to another subject.&

Raegan running to 3rd base!
Playing her favorite spot...2nd base.
The three crazy amigos coloring Easter eggs.
Kids with their Easter baskets!
Brock at one of his Basketball games....he had a great time playing! Although he did have some trouble remembering to dribble the ball at times!
Brock at his first wrestling practice!! He really loved wrestling!
Brent all dressed up and ready to go....Fins and all!!!!
Tina, Delisa and I went and found one of my favorite old work buddies Shannon and her group of friends who were also at the concert!!!! So miss seeing her on a day to day basis!!!
Our whole group tailgating before the concert!
No comments:
Post a Comment