Brock and Payne riding in the bike rodeo at school. Too bad it had been raining earlier and they had to have it in the gym instead of outside.
Bryce (aka Brock's future father in law!!!:)) giving Brock a little "talk"!!! Except that Brock now has a huge crush on a little girl in his class Ferin.... but I still love Rachel. Should have got a shot of Ferin's dad...he was there too.... must be something about those State Troopers daughters that Brock likes!!! Although, I'm afraid that Ferin's dad might just scare him....but maybe that's a good thing!
The boys!
Isn't she the sweetest little girl!!! Miss Molly.... aka...Brock's future sister in law!!! hehe!!!
My attempt at making a Spongebob cake for Brock's birthday....it's was okay I guess...except that I had to "fix" it after the cat stepped on the box and smashed Spongebob's face a little!!! Brock liked it so guess that's all that matters!!
Crazy boys at Brock's party.....
Playing with balloons at the party.... they were nuts.... like 25 kids running wild....UGH!
Posing with the cake!
Getting ready to blow out the candles!
Gotum all!!!!
Lots of present!
Brock's favorite present these days....cash!!!
Seriously...I can't help it....these two are so cute together!!
Brock's electric scooter from mom and dad!!!! He loved it!
Raegan and Brock's Wii fund. Mom and Dad won't buy them one so they are saving their money together to get one. They are so cracking me up with this too....doing so well saving their money together...not fighting about it and always getting their money out and counting it to see how much they have...and trying to figure out how much more they need!!!!
I can't believe these silly fish are still alive..... this is Perry...he is Brock's fish. Perry has had a rough time of it.... the cat knocked over his tank and had him lying out on the floor when I walked in the room. I thought he was dead and told Brock he could go bury him. Brock picked him up and he started flopping! We threw him back in the tank and well....it's a miracle...he was alive!!! That was about a week ago!!! Yay for Perry!
This is Raegan's fish.... Betty.... again...another animal in this house that's a boy with a girl name!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment