Friday, April 17, 2009

Here's some pics of what's been going on lately!!! Nothing too exciting which isn't a bad thing. We did the whole Easter thing!!! Parties at school...decorated eggs... egg hunt....went to my mom and dad's for the day!!! Tuesday we headed to St. Louis for Raegan's dr. appt. and all went well there...we do have to go back every six months for the next year but looks like things are going fine with her!!! Good news there!! I absolutely LOVE her doctor down there....you just don't get medical care like that anywhere! They are all wonderful!!! Plus it's about the one and only time I've felt like a doctor really was taking every precaution and I really appreciate that!!! Anyway, Raegan actually enjoys going down there to see the doctor...it's almost like a little field trip for her. In fact, next time she wants to take Brock with us just so he can see all the "cool" things in the hospital. Although, if Brent is with us he will probably try to dress Brock up in his Cubs stuff!!! Brent went with us this time and of course wore his Cubs shirt and hat!! I thought they were going to kick us out of the restaurant where we had lunch!!! Anyway.... sorry I've been so slow with posting!!! My computer is 1000 years old and is basically out of memory! So, when I can...I've been using Brent's laptop.... I really need to get something done with our home computer!! O'well... hopefully soon! Hope all is great with all of you!! Take Care!


Decorating Easter Eggs!!!!!







We made "cubbie" cookies for Brock and Daddy to eat while they were watching the game!!!




Brock with his cookie!!!!



Of course we couldn't leave Raegan out so we made one just for her too!!!!!





Brock at school having an Easter egg hunt!




Clinton getting ready to hit the pinata that Aunt Terri bought at the school's silent auction....it's a dragon that the 5th/6th grade class made.....it was loaded with candy! Just what they needed!





Look what Brock found while hunting Easter eggs at my mom and dad's house.....to him it was better than any candy out there!!!! A new frog to love to death!!!! Too bad Dad got Brock to walk out of the house without it..... the little guy got set free by g-ma and g-pa!!!! Lucky Froggie!!!


Miss Raegan and handsome man Brock after church Easter morning!



Raegan got to change her earrings for the first time on Easter morning!!!! Good thing the Easter bunny remembered to bring her some new earrings!




Brock and Rae on Easter Morning!!! We went to the late service that morning so we didn't have to wake up super early that morning!!!!! YAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your in St. Louis you guys sould come visit us. It's only a few more hours. Sounds like easter was good. Why was Reagan going to the doctor anyway? I'm so out of it.