Today my sister Terri turns 43..... I bet she is just so glad that I've posted that on the internet.... but anyway.... I want to wish her a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She is a wonderful sister who is always there for me when I need her!!! So I thought this would be a good time to post some pictures of the surprise party we had for her 4oth birthday just three short years ago...seems like it was yesterday!!!! It was certainly a good time!!!!!

The "PARTY GIRL" with the "PARTY PLANNERS"

Me and Terri with our brother Gordon!

I think these girls have had too much to drink!!!!

Time for some "Love Shack"!!!!!!

Claude getting ready for the cake!!!!

Terri and Gordon!!!

One Shot!!!!

Two shots!!!!

Three Shots.... O'Lord I think it's time to stop!!!!

Terri and the husband!

O'yeah..... Terri's gonna LOVE IT when she see's I posted this picture!!! I think this photo tells the whole story!!!!
1 comment:
LOL!!! GREAT pictures! Sorry I missed that party.
Hope her birthday this year is just as good.
Happy Birthday Terri!! :)
Post a Comment