Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just Stopping By....

Just thought I would stop by and leave a note saying that no one should expect to hear much out of me until AFTER this Friday. Seems I've once again over-committed myself... I know you say... how can that be....you don't work for a living... however, it's true... I'm swamped this week!!! Between this silly scrapbook for Brock's class .... that seems to never end.... buying baby stuff for this Inn Place for Babies thing that I am in charge of at our church.... and for some strange reason it's an unusually busy week for another organization that I am in called PEO. Most of you have probably never heard of PEO and I would tell you what PEO means but I can't.... big secret you know. Anyway, I've had one meeting for that this week and now have to head out of town on Thursday for another meeting... to learn more about being the treasurer. And I can already tell you I wish that I had stayed the corresponding secretary because that job is a lot easier!!! Anyway, I wish you all a good week and if I make through Family Fun Night at the school then I will write more next week!!!! Take Care!!!

No comments: