Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family Fun Night

Well... needless to say I survived Family Fun Night and FINALLY finished that silly scrapbook. I thought that it turned out okay.... not really great but not really bad either. I did however, get many many compliments on it!!!! Which is always good!!! Anyway, it sold for $205.00 so that wasn't too bad either. The "mommy" that bought it is actually our dental hygentist and if I wasn't going to get it then she would have been my first pick! I'm glad she won it... but I suppose I could have probably made her pay more for it... but I'm just not that way!!! I know it's for a good cause but I think the $200 is probably pretty good... especially for such a small town! That and since I've already decided that I think my son should someday marry her daughter then maybe my grandchildren will get it someday anyway!!!! Just kidding.... I know it never works out that way.... but it would be nice.... her mom has the same hair color as Brock.... just trying to work it so I get some red-headed grandkids someday.... I figure her daughter (Rachel) should be "due" to carry on the red hair in her family!!!!

Anyway, it was a good night but it always seems so crazy in there... I never really feel like I actually enjoy myself... between trying to figure out where the kids have ran off to and watching all the auction items! Well anyway... it's over now... for another year! I would have taken some pictures to post..... but it seems that I've lost my "little" camera.... and frankly ... I'm devastated!!! I've only had it for about a year!!!! I lose a lot of things... but I never lose my cameras!!!! Last time I saw it it was in the truck... now.... it's no where!!!! Luckily my husband doesn't read my blog... otherwise he would not be happy at all!!! I'm going to keep looking so wish me luck!!!!!


Here is a photo of the picture Brock drew for the scrapbook.... he drew "Thunder"..... I have no idea where he comes up with these things!!!!

Also.... just for fun and since I have no other photos to post... here is a photo of Rachel ( is she the most adorable thing you have ever seen... besides my own children!!!!).... and a pic of Rachel's mom and Brock.... notice the hair!!!!!!!! It's a perfect match.... and I'm just trying to do my part to blow that theory that there will not be anymore redheads in 100 years!!!!



No comments: