Catching up with some pics......
A few kids from my Sunday School class....it was an easy day...only 4 showed up! Yay! Cause seriously...can anyone really believe that I teach Sunday School.... 4th and 5th graders none the less!!! They were desperate!
My sweet Brocky D.
The kids with our new golden....Hank!!! He has gotten so big already!
My beautiful girl....she is growing up WAY too fast for her mom!!!
Yep...there he is again... cutiest red-headed boy EVER!!!
Sweet Rae!
The kids with Bob.... our friend....we went to visit him at home.... yeah...you either think it's really funny or really sick. The kids got a kick out of it though!!! We love Bob!!!!
O'yeah....no body gets by my girl!!!!
Brocky D.....my little touchdown makin machine!!! He didn't want to play football.... Wowser...good thing he tried it...he's a natural!
Love these next two pics together...here.... he just must be saying..."I got him...I got him"...then...next one....
"nope...don't have him... guess I will just lay here with my face in the ground!"
Our friend Dick Tyson... before he heads home to make supper for his bride.
My sister and I decided last minute to go out and dress up for Halloween. So we basically had to chose from whatever we could find left at Walmart. We thought me as an angel and my sister as a devil would be appropriate. Hence... our signs say... "mom's little angel" and "mom's little devil"...it's perfect for us!
Our driver loved this view from the front.... "Jesus take the wheel".
Group photo!
Me and sis!
The devil made me do it!
Cheesy smiles!







No comments:
Post a Comment