Easter....and a random photo that I accidently downloaded of Brent and I ....left on here because I don't look completely hideous like normal. :)
Easter egg hunt at home before church. FINALLY they found the super mario bros DSi game that I hide.... they aren't much good at "looking" for things that are not right in front of their faces.... kinda like when I tell them to find their shoes...jackets...bookbags...etc...hench there is usually yelling involved every morning before school starts!!! Fun times!!
Rare photo of the kids and I .... it's me that is usually behind the camera not in front of it....and judging from this picture that is where I belong.... I hate my fat face!!! :) But love my kids!!!!
Decent pic of the husband and I at the retirement party in Iowa!
The boys playing basketball at Grandma Bonnie's house on Easter!!! Brock LOVES to hang with the boys!!! Well...unless McKenna is there....then he is attached to her hip and no one else matters!!! Ugh...this love thing starts WAY too early for me!!!
Brock finding the egg "up high"....finally!!!
and yes....it was of course Raegan that found the game...but they of course have to share it!! They are forced to share almost everything!!!
Rae hunting eggs at grandma and grandpas house!
Brock finding his BIG egg....well actually I think it was Trevors...not sure!
The Three Amigos..... I think we know which one is the CRAZY one! Like there was any doubt about that!! I still blame the hair....has to be the red hair....has to be....right???? It's not just that his mother can't control him!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment