Monday, March 9, 2009

In church on Sunday my 4 year old son goes and gets me a piece of candy...then ask "mom...do you want me to open that for you?" I said "sure". He proceeds to open the wrapper and just looks at me and says "mom...sometimes you just have to be smarter than the wrapper". Man that kid makes me laugh!!!

Don't expect to hear a lot from me over the next few weeks. We are busy busy busy around here. I am in the middle of organizing a fundraiser for the school which seems to be consuming a great deal of my time. But I don't really mind...it's almost like having a job again and I hate to admit I kind of like the feeling. Kind of best of both worlds...you get to feel useful again and you don't have to be somewhere at a certain time every single day!!! I will be getting together a couple times in the next 2 weeks with a friend of mine who is home visiting from Tennessee...that is if her kids get to feeling better!!!!! So...I may post about those visits!!! So take care everyone and who knows....maybe something exciting and fun will happen to make me post sooner!!!!

No comments: