
There was a tremendous amount of poverty there....pretty much everywhere....inside the city and out. This house here is almost considered "high class" compared to some of the other places we saw. Plus...you can kind of see it...but the entire place is covered in trash....seriously....there is trash everywhere. I did take some pictures of it along the road but didn't get it posted here.

Here's a working girl....probably working hard for her money catering the american boys I would imagine. Not much a life if you ask me!

One night we rented a party bus....there were about 40 of us on the bus and it was quite the good time. The bus drove down the highway going about 5 miles/hr with the music going and people sitting with their butts hanging out the window. Here is Mary having a good time.

Here is Matt, Brent and I obviously enjoying our bus ride!!!!! Drinking our Balboa (Panamanian) beer.

Misty and Mindy

This is a shot of the party bus before we took off on our adventure. Yes...that's a stripper pole in the middle of the bus!

Here's Doug, me, Brent, Luke, Matt and Misty hanging out in the pool. This was an interesting day..... I had WAY too much to drink!!!!!

Panama City, Panama.

This is the boat carrying the Panama Canal captain away....you have to have an official Panama Canal boat captain drive your vessal through the locks. They drop him off on your boat and then pick him up once you have gone through!

Brent and I with the Bridge of the Americas behind us.

Working on the canal..... how would you like this job....looks a little scary to me.

Another shot of the work they are doing.

Me...in one of the locks.

Brent and I with a very large ship behind us....another shot of this boat below. Those are semi-trailers on that boat...talk about huge....very cool.

Doug, Jeff, Luke, Doug B., Matt, Brent

We went on an Indian village tour out in the jungle. We had to take a small boat down the Chagres River to get there. Here are a couple of the kids there. They were so adorable and just goes to show you that no matter where you are the kids are all the same!!!!

Brent with our lunch. Fried fish and plantains. Did NOT set well with a girl who just had her gallbladder removed...not good. But good thing they did have a bathroom for us....otherwise I would have really been in trouble. Kind of like the night we had to take a bus to a banquet and we got stuck in traffic (which on a good day is terrible there) because of an accident. Well..this girl has NO bladder and had to go!!!! So I ended up peeing on the highway!!! Crazy....peeing on the streets of Panama....O'well...can't be any worse than all the shit and trash they throw around everywhere!!!! What I didn't realize at the time was that there was a cop sitting in the front seat of the bus...and it was a small bus too...only 16 of us on there! Opps!!!! Good thing I didn't end up in a Panamanian jail....although...if prostitution is legal...surely peeing on the street is too!





1 comment:
Wow....that's all I have to say.... WOW!
Oh, and you DO look SO skinny in these pictures!
Post a Comment