So the weekend was pretty uneventful. The husband was out of town so the kids and I were on our own! Sunday we headed to the Ansar Shrine Circus with my mom and dad.... which by the way is the ONLY way to do the circus. It's inside... it's clean.... and it doesn't really stink!!! Plus it's all for a good cause and one of the husband's favorite charities. I took a couple pictures but nothing fantastic so won't take the time to post them. The kids did love the circus though and it was so much fun watching them watch the circus. They pretty much couldn't take their eyes off of it!!! Brock especially seemed to love it... although I had to fill him up with some sugary cotton candy to keep him awake... he was starting to get tired. Funny thing was that I think their favorite act was watching the kitty cats do tricks... it was interesting.... I bet it's hard to train a cat!
Anyway, not much else going on in our little world. Next week I go to have the gallbladder removed... I'm sure that will be a blast! And Brent's grandpa is not doing so well.... pretty sick and in the hospital so I'm hoping something doesn't happen when I'm suppose to get my surgery done.... I would rather nothing happen to him at all... if you know what I mean....but it's not looking real good for him right now and he is ..... 96 years old... I believe he's 96 now. Anyway... I'm sure it will be hard on Brent's dad... of course, I'm sure it is already ... he's not himself anymore. I know how hard it is to watch that... we went through the same sort of thing with my grandmother... actually both grandmothers.... doesn't really matter how old they get it's still always hard when they pass away!
Take care everyone and try to keep warm.... that damn cold weather is well on its way.... I sooooo hate winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment