Little kids are just so much fun. They just get so excited about the smallest little things. And those things that you don't think are a big deal are sometimes just HUGE to them. Brock just came running upstairs to tell me he was able to get the dart in the dart board.... no worries the darts aren't sharp.... but he was just soooo happy. He said he didn't get it in the middle but he was able to make it stick! I know it sounds stupid but he was just so darn cute.... just beaming with excitement. And he went running back downstairs yelling at Raegan that he told mom all about it. Funny... I know that there will be a day .... not that far away... when "telling mom all about it" won't be the same. You know... those dreaded teenage years... when we become stupid. I dread those years! I imagine that those times will be somewhat of an adjustment for me. For the past couple of years my life has revolved completely and totally around my children. I can't say that I really mind that.... in fact, I rather enjoy it. But there will come a time when they just don't want me around so much. Although... those may be the time that they NEED me to be around more than they would care to admit. I hope my kids make wise choices during those years.... I can't say I always made the right ones... but I guess there are very few people in the world that can say they did. Anyway... not really sure what got me on this subject... but o'well.
Also.... I was thinking the other night while Brock was saying a prayer for us before supper time just how that is about the sweetest thing you could ever see.... a child saying a prayer. We don't have to help him along... he just does it.... and when he says his prayers he really means it.... You can see it on his face. They don't question it... they just believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment