Okay..... so my friend Kelly tagged me..... so here goes..... the only trouble now is that the only person I can tag is my friend Jennifer since she is the only other person that I know who blogs about the fam.....too bad she just finished writing about all three of her kids deliveries..... o'well.... Jennifer ... your it.
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Oh Shit! This is what I have been waiting for but now I'm scared! That and I was going to my sister's bachelorette party that very night and was trying to figure out how to "pretend" to be drinking.
3. How old were you? 30
4.How did you find out you were pregnant? Home pregnancy test!
5. Who did you tell first? I told the husband first... although... I had to keep it to myself for the WHOLE weekend because he was at drill.... not easy since I was around so many people!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Nope, I like surprises.
7. Due date? I think it was Dec. 3oth
8. Did you deliver early or late? Early....morning after Christmas.... We left on Christmas night...
9.Did you have morning sickness? Oh God Yes..... I'm not a good pregnant woman!!!
10. What did you crave? anything made from a potato!!!!!
11. Who irritated you the most? Probably my husband....especially the night I came home from work and he was cooking liver and onions.... the whole house smelled horrible..... I mentioned before that I was terribly sick.....YEA.... that didn't help!!!
12. What was your first child's sex? Girl
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? ALOT.... somewhere between 40-50 pounds. I'm still waiting to lose the weight!!!!Ha!!!!
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope! Just lots and lots and lots of bloody noses!!!!
15. Where did you give birth? Memorial Medical Center
16.How many hours were you in labor? I don't know.... but I do remember lots of vomit.... and pushing for over two hours....then the forceps.... and let us not forget the 4th degree tear (with all drugs wore off).... if you are unsure of what that is...look it up....it's not any fun.....an experience I got to repeat with Brock!!!!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? The husband....poor guy had just fallen asleep after taking half a bottle of cold medicine... he wasn't feeling the best.
18. Who watched? Just the husband.... after he got a hold of himself from watching me throw up all over the floor.
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Vaginal
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yep.... too bad it wore off. At least it took away the pain for awhile!!!! I was almost too late to get it in the first place!
21. How much did your child weigh? She was a little one at 7lbs 2oz
22. What did you name him/her? Raegan Michele
23. How old is your first born today? 6 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment