Just had to add a couple pictures from lunch today. Brock was begging his dad to take him and his frog for a walk. When Brent and I went outside to check on him we saw the funniest thing ever.... Brock was trying to put a leash on his frog. That poor frog.... I can't believe it has made it this long. I'm really worried when the thing does die... because it will die... I'm sure of it... the poor boy will be devastated. I guess maybe we can have a funeral for him.
Brock working on getting the leash on him.
Here's the poor little thing... he probably has no idea what is happening to him. Brock will surely love him to death.... literally!
2 comments:
We love frogs here too! It's amazing how much little boys really, really care and get attached to those things. I loved all the pictures too. I'm so glad you are blogging now. Seems like were old time friends again now that I know a little bit about your life and family. Glad we're back in touch!!
Oh my word! I LOVE that picture with the leash!!! If I were you I'd have a backup frog waiting though. :}
Post a Comment